Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Was off to a great start....

Then was totally eaten by work, again. Also have been really involved with Ark stuff, and last Saturday, even with the horrid weather, got 4 adoptions and the one I helped with I really felt good about. I am hoping Smokey is doing well in his new home, and I hope they stop by on Saturday to tell me how awesome he is and how glad they are to have adopted him.

Haven't posted in a few weeks. I think part of the problem is I get so involved on the 'net by all the other blogs I read, and being interested there, and my actual life is rather boring.
Right now Clark is sleeping in the nest he built on the floor next to me, and I'm up really late because I don't go to work til late tomorrow and thought it would be fun.

If this is my idea of fun....I should seriously re-evaluate.

No comments: